As a leading aquaculture development services provider in Nigeria, Tee Farms Limited has implemented various aquaculture development programmes, some of which include the following:
- 1. Pre-retirement Development and Empowerment initiative through profitable Fish farming Business for Nigerian Ports Authority – 25 participants.
- 2. 3 year Business Development Service with the enlightenment and capacity building of Fish Farmers and investors through practical on-farm demonstration and training supported by the World Bank and the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission – About 5,000 direct and indirect beneficiary.
- 3. Bi-Weekly Capacity Building of about 7000 member strong Lagos State Cat Fish and Allied Farmers Association on various challenges of the Aquaculture sub-sector.
- 4. Pre-Retirement Development and Empowerment Initiative though Profitable Fish farming Business for Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) – 80 Participants.
- 5.Training of Day Star Christian Centre Participants at the 2012 Entrepreneurship and Investment Forum on Processing and Packaging of Fish Products for export – 86 Participants.
- 6. Repeat Training of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Official on Pre-retirement Development and Empowerment through profitable Fish Farming Business – 21 participants.
- 7. Repeat Training of Day Star Christian Centre Participants at the 2013 Entrepreneurship and Investment Forum on processing and packaging of Fish products.
- 8. Motivated talk with Participants at the Lagos state Agric-Yes Programme.